Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
-24%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC Portable Gaming 15.6″ Medion Erazer Deputy P40 (FHD 144Hz, RTX ...
759.99 € 999.99 €
Voir le deal

from Portugal with you

AuteurMessage
anacrist

from Portugal with you Empty
MessageSujet: from Portugal with you   from Portugal with you Icon_minitimeMar 28 Juin - 10:33

Bonjour Patrick et Mrs Malandaim

My french is too poor to send you a message. So it'll be in english to send you my greatest congratulations to your heroic daily run.
I'm portuguese, name Ana, from Oporto city, married, mother of two boys with 20 and 17 yo and i'm 45yo. I teach biology in a high school to teenagers from 16 to 19yo. Pratice long distance runs since 3 y ago. I did pratice a lot when i've 20yo but stopped for many reasons. Started 3 y ago since my dad's illness and death. he passed away and i've tried since then to rebuilt my self estime with running.
it's my own space, my own time, when I'm just out there letting my thoughts go. It's a part of my day like eating, and it's one of my favorite parts. I can't live without running. My goal is to run since OPorto where i live to Fatima. (197Km) 2 or 3 days. My longest running is 50Km. So i train every day to built resistance and endurance to achieve my dream.
You and your wife are a motive to built and realize that dream. My family every day talk about you. So, Mr Patrick and wife, go on, continue your dream. You're an example to us.

Sorry poor english
Best compliments
Ana And family
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

from Portugal with you
Page 1 sur 1